Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, I had this great idea to start blogging right before our trip to Dallas and we haven't had internet since!! So it's been kinda tricky to keep this up.  
Our trip to Dallas went pretty well and I definitely want to post a few pictures later when I have a little bit more time.  I can't wait to fill everyone in on what we've been doing, but for now I'm off to work out with my beautiful sister, Amanda. We've also been tanning to get ready for our upcoming cruise! I'm so excited!!!
Details coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. When do you leave on your cruise???? So glad you're BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are back, and about to leave. What fun!
    We have a neighbor (an old, retired man) that tans out in his driveway. He is a deep shade of burnt red. He makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...so you're back from your cruise. Where are the pictures already????

    ReplyDelete