Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Doctor Appointment Tomorrow!

Well, not a whole lot has changed. (Other than my rather bulgy belly!)
Tomorrow I have my second appointment at the doctor's office but it will be my first time to meet my doctor. The first time we went, we just saw the nurse and had some time to learn about how our appointments will go, which hospital we will be at for the delivery and stuff like that. It was fun and exciting but I think tomorrow will be a little more exciting! I am a little nervous though. Like I said, I think I'm probably gaining a little too rapidly. I'm curious to hear what she has to say about it. We are supposed to be able to hear the heartbeat so that's something I'm super excited about! AND right now I'm at 12 weeks so according to my online source, my baby is now about the size of a lime! So maybe I can update again later this week about how it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your dr. Will probably tell you to go gain some more weight!! Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete