Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Steps

I have decided that I am pretty much terrible at blogging.  So just now I got the bright idea to try baby steps.  Maybe if I can try to start off small and get better, then I won't be so overwhelmed with the thought of blogging! So, for now this is it.  
I am relaxing with my husband for a little while tonight watching The Biggest Loser. I love this show and we are about to enjoy some cinnamon rolls!! (A little bit ironic the snack choice for the show, I guess!) I have high hopes for my blog....I think! Ha!! Maybe this will help!

4 comments:

  1. I like a little irony! Especially when it involves sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA for cinnamon rolls! (I've never watched the Biggest Loser)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pressure. But you did say that it was going to be your crazy, awesome, sweet blog. Maybe just start with sweet, move up to awesome, and surprise us with the crazy.
    I love the Biggest Loser. Who do you want to win?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am leaning toward Tara or Felipe...this last week made me not want Mike just because he was so full of himself!! Who do you think will do it?

    ReplyDelete