Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love Thursdays.

I am so thankful that today is Thursday! My weekend kind of begins with Thursday night because work on Friday starts an hour later and I get off at noon which is a beautiful thing! Tomorrow is a very special day, though! I will not be going into work because I get to welcome home some great friends!! I am so excited to hear about everything that they got to do in East Asia and the new relationships that were built! It should be a very fun day! 
 This is still a part of my "Baby Steps" program! So this is a random post, but I figured that's kind of how our life is here in Lubbock so why not share it? More to come later!!

2 comments:

  1. Somehow this post didn't show up on my blog. Bummer! I can't wait to hear all the exciting stories from your friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete