Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Loads and loads of pics! Jan/Feb 2015

Holy moly! I was doing pretty good about blogging every so often and then things got busy and I got out of the habit. Or something. Anyway, I really want to document this sweet season and I'd like to do better than loading a ton of pics at once but this will have to do for now to catch up! I think I'll try to do the rest of January and February for now...
Just a sweet snugly pic of Gus.

We love to FaceTime with family and we get to see baby Rebekah a whole lot that way!
One day Gus insisted on wearing the Spider-Man costume out to run errands and couldn't find the mask so he settled on one of my beanies.
It snowed! And the kids were dying to build a snowman. Zach is such a fun daddy and got outside with them to do it.
We get to hang out with some good family friends about once a week. The kids call them Nana and Papa. Papa had a trip to Cuba and we spent several days in a row visiting Nana at lunch time. She fixed the boys up to watch cartoons and read books to them. We all loved it!
And then Aunt B, baby Rebekah and Gigi came to visit for Dax's birthday party!
The birthday party was fun! We wanted to keep it casual so I baked a cake and we had it at the house. We invited a few friends from church and Dax had a really great time. (Except the begging and begging to open gifts before anyone got there.)
Zach was vacuuming and Gus was helping..
Opening gifts
Everyone wanted to hold sweet Rebekah!
Angela made some super yummy and cute cookies for the party! (Even though they couldn't be there.)
 Ok just a couple more and I'll finish the rest later!
That's the party!

1 comment:

  1. That's soooo fun---I love all the pics and sneak peeks!!!

    ReplyDelete