Sunday, April 19, 2015

More February 2015 pics

Before Amanda left, we had a chance to get a couple group pics and I thought they were pretty cute! 
That was the best one but I wanted to include some of the outtakes... 
First Manda and sweet Rebekah.. But I guess Gus thought she looked too sweet and snuck in for a kiss. 
I wanted to get in and then we got a few of Gigi and the boys.


Oh yeah! My friend, Bekah, gave Dax a target gift card for his birthday and it was so much fun to go let him look around and pick something to buy. He looked so cute paying by himself that I took a quick pic! 
One more--fun with a box from one of his birthday gifts. They cracked up so much playing with this one!


1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!! I almost teared up over Dax paying with his gift card, though!!

    ReplyDelete